schools are in the top three locations where laptops are stolen
stolen devices have been recovered
of laptops thefts occur in offices or classrooms
in recovered merchandise
What Makes Absolute Home and Office the Best
Choice for Students?
Remote data delete. Every edition of our software includes a remote data delete option that can be used to remotely delete all of your personal and sensitive files from your hard drive. This effectively squashes any chance of identity theft.
A dedicated Investigations Team. Our team work alongside local law enforcement to track down, find and recover your stolen laptop. Sure, there are apps that only provide you with the location of your laptop (you’re on your own if you want to get your laptop back), Absolute Home & Office gives you the best chance of recovering your laptop — while keeping you out of harm’s way.
$1000 Service Guarantee. With the premium edition, if Absolute is unable to recover your stolen computer, you are eligible for a Service Guarantee of up to $1,000.
Students all over the country have trusted Absolute to protect their laptops.
Maybe you should, too
Special Pricing for Students
Keep your data & device protected for the long haul.
We are currently offering 4 years of protection for the price of 3.
That’s a full YEAR of extra protection!
- LOCATE | LOCK | DELETE | RECOVER
- LOCATE | LOCK | DELETE | RECOVER | GUARANTEE
Still not sure?
Try Absolute Home & Office Standard Free for 30 Days
Proven Ways to Protect Your Laptop at School.
Schools are one of the top three locations where laptops are stolen.
Most students don’t think about the dangers of bringing their laptop and other electronic devices to school.
Here are 10 proven laptop security tips to keep you and your laptop safe:
- Never leave your laptop unattended .
- Keep your laptop in a secure, hidden place .
- Lock doors and windows when you’re not in your room .
- Use a discreet laptop case .
- Never leave your laptop in your vehicle .
- Purchase a Laptop Theft Recovery Solution .
- Personalize your laptop’s looks .
- Write down your laptop’s serial number .
- Use secure passwords and update them regularly .
- If someone tries to take it, give it up – it can be replaced… you can’t !