A: If you have not yet purchased an Absolute Home & Office license, you may do so by visiting our online store. Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with an Absolute Home & Office registration code, which you may use to register and install Absolute Home & Office on your device.
If you already have an Absolute Home & Office registration code, please take these steps on the device you wish to protect:
- Visit our account registration page at https://my.absolute.com.
- Enter your new account details and click on ‘Create Account’.
- Enter your registration code when prompted.
- Select the PC or Mac Download option.
- When presented with the Service Agreement, scroll to the very bottom and click on ‘I Agree’.
- Run the AbsoluteSetup file once the download has completed.
- The installer will walk you through the steps of installation.
- Once the software is installed, you will be automatically logged into your account.
- Complete the first-time account configuration steps and click on ‘Finish’.
You will then be taken your main device page, where you may confirm that the installation was successful. Please be advised that it may take up to 30 minutes for your device to sync with our Monitoring Center.
Please also note that Data Delete and Device Freeze do not need to be set up ahead of time, and should only be configured when those features are required.