A: If you would like to enable Auto-Renew or update your billing information, you may take the following steps:
- Visit our login page at https://my.absolute.com and enter your registered email address.
- If you do not remember the password on this account, click on the Forgot Password link to have a new temporary password emailed to you.
- If you used a temporary password to log in, update to a permanent password.
- If you have multiple devices, select the correct one from the list.
- Click on Device Billing in the lower left corner.
- Select Enable Auto Renew.
- Click on Yes to confirm.
- Select Change Payment Information.
- Enter your current billing information.
- Click on Enable Auto-Renewal.
This billing information will then be used on your next billing cycle for a one-year renewal.
When entering your billing information, please keep the following in mind:
- The card number should be entered with no dashes or spaces.
- The expiry date should be selected from the drop-down menus.
- The CVV2 number is the three-digit security code located on the back of the card.
Please note that Auto-Renew is set at a per-device level. This means that it must be enabled separately for each device you have activated with us.